Brise-Lames (Critique)

Critique de Brise-lames, album de mon projet weird/metal/punk/indus' BÂTARD.
Classé parmi les "albums of the year" sur le site Toilet Ov Hell : https://toiletovhell.com/top-albums-ov-2021-w-joe-thrashnkill-spear-and-rolderathis/

BÁTARD – Brise-lames
Independent

I don’t know a single fucking thing about this band or the person or people that make it. Perhaps it’s best to keep it that way and enjoy the wild ass sounds of BÁTARD as if they were composed by some kind of internet wizard or perhaps an email daemon. As far as I can tell, I’m one of the few dorks shouting into the void for someone, anyone, to listen to this insane broken-HTML-and-surf-rock black metal act. You can right this wrong, friend. All you need to do is listen to Brise-lames and then validate me by telling me how much you liked it. One of the best tracks of the year: Demi-jour.


Messages les plus consultés